Monday, December 1, 2008

Movies, Christmas and Changes

I just want to announce that Prince Caspian comes out tomorrow! I am soooo excited. It has the movie (of course), Skandar Keynes Blonde Cam (Skandar's blonde moments, I think), Audio Commentary with all of the cast and dirrector Andrew Adamson, deleted scenes, bloopers, and some other stuff that I know I am forgetting. I CAN'T WAIT!
I also wanted to post about yesterday's events. We got back from seeing some friends for Thanksgiving on Saturday and the following day after church we put up our Christmas tree. I look forward to that every year because we get to spend time with the whole family at once just having fun. We always turn the Holiday Music Channel on which is nice because it really gets us all in a Christmas mood. I had so much fun! :)
The Changes part of this post is just to let everyone know that I have changed lots of things on my blog. I am not sure why I am telling you all of this because if you are here I am sure you figured it out but I am telling you anyways! My blog's name is now Idina's Ramblings and the background is different. I am now IdinaTook too.

God Bless and Never Alone!
Idina

P.S. HAPPY DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Danielle Diez - Maiden of Emmanuel said...

:D Thanks for commenting on my NaNo blog!
I was going to tell you, that the blog I usually update and check the most is "bookworm4god".
The NaNo one is now not going to be updates as much. :)

IdinaTook said...

Okay cool! I'll follow that one instead! LOL

Judi said...

I LOVE putting up our Christmas tree, it's so much fun...we put on Christmas music, too!!
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!
Why'd you change all of that??
-Judi (PS: See? I get hyper too.)

IdinaTook said...

I changed the background because I got bored. I changed my name because I found out the girl I got the name from was actually Idina not Indina. I changed my title because Aelic is a boy and it was bugging me. So, yeah. LOL

Judi said...

Wow..that's kinda funny..i mean, i'm sorry that you didn't realize all that..but, it still made me laugh..not a mean laugh, but a laugh nonetheless..don't be too mad..
-Judi

IdinaTook said...

I don't care! I can be pretty ammusing at times....I am so randomly unpredicatable! :D Sorry...I wanted to be random.