Monday, December 22, 2008

Narnia audition

I know that Flinn has already said something about it but we are going to try to be an extra in the next Narnia movie! I hope we get the part, but if not, it isn't the worst thing in the world.
Also, I need prayer because we are going to another audition on January 2nd in which we have to cry. That is a VERY hard thing for me to do. It is not very often that I cry for real and so doing it fake-ishly will be hard!!!!!!

God Bless and Never Alone,
Idina

4 comments:

Polka Dotted Pickles said...

That would be so insanely cool! Hmmm, fake crying, yes. Just think of something sad that happened to you...That might work. Good luck! :)

Judi said...

I'll be praying for both you and Flinn..It would be really cool if you got the part..I need to have a friend who got to play in a narnia movie..I would tell EVERYONE!
Yeah, i agree with polka dotted pickles..think of something sad...
I'm sure you can do it..you're awesome!!
-Judi

Polka Dotted Pickles said...

I tried to click the link, but it says something about the blog being removed and not being a member. :(

Araken said...

That is soooo awesome!! I want to play Tirian when tLB comes around...

Will pray!

God Bless!