Monday, December 8, 2008

Answers to the Game!!!

Okay, Judi...here are the answers! Here are the questions too so you don't have to keep scrolling:

1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you which song or movie you remind me of.
3. I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle you in.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.(if possible. If not, I'll say something that only makes sense to me.)
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wondered about you.
8. I'll tell you my favorite thing about you.
9. I'll tell you my least favorite thing about you.
10. If you play, you MUST post this on yours!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. You are very cool!

2. Because of your name, The Santa Clause

3. Tropical Mellon

4. You're not 20 years old! :)

5. When I commented on your blog thanking you for commenting on mine and you said something like "You're welcome...I totally forgot I commented on your blog!" :D

6. A chinchilla (sp?)...I'm not sure why

7. Do you have any siblings?

8. Hmm...so many to choose from! That you are just as random as me, I guess.

9. That I can't truly get to know you in person!

10. :D:D:D:D:D:):):):):D:D:D:D:D your turn!

God Bless and Never Alone!
Idina

2 comments:

Judi said...

I'm flattered! You're so nice..
I have three siblings..all sisters and i'm the second-born..
I've never heard of that jello before, sounds like someone might've made it up.. /:) but it sounds good, nonetheless :D
It sucks that we can't get to know each other in person, I know..you sound so cool and like you'd be a lot of fun to be around..i don't have enough friends like you!
-Judi

IdinaTook said...

I know! You sound stinkin' awesome too! Yeah...I may have made that one up! ;)