Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Idina is Depressed

I am sooooo upset! I just found out that Disney...which I am now very against....is not going to do The Voyage of the Dawn Treador because Prince Caspian didn't make much money. The first one made a lot of money and the third one has more fans than any of them from what I have heard so I don't see why it matters other than greed. DARN GREED!!!! ;)
This means that there is a huge chance that they will not use the same actors since their contracts were with Disney. The new company can choose others to play the parts if they so choose. They would be dumb to do so...but they can.
If they do that not only will it stink because I love all of them and think that they fit the parts perfectly, but also because any series that the characters suddenly change how they look is lame. Cross your fingers and keep hoping that they will keep Skandar, Georgie and Ben!!!!!!!

God Bless and Never Alone,

~A very worried Idina~

3 comments:

Paris said...

That's terrible!!! How did you find out??? I'm GUESSING auditions...

Judi said...

I've never read or watched anything to do with Narnia..but I know how depressing that can be, so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, Idina!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
-Judi

IdinaTook said...

Paris- We went to Narniaweb...yep, that is the same place we found out about auditions ;)

Judi- Thank you very much! Also... YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM????? :o jk