Monday, December 29, 2008

Yes...more Narnia

How was everyone's Christmas? I know mine was great! It was sort of funny though because it was 70 outside on Christmas day! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flinn and I went to some friends house yesterday and today. Each time we go over there we try to act out the whole first Narnia from start to finish. We have been trying to actually finish it for MONTHS and this trip we acually did it! We were all soooooo excited.
We started Sunday at...I don't know...1:00pm and we did it until around 11:45 or so that night. Then we started up again at 8:15am and we were officially done somewhere around 3:20pm. It was VERY fun!

God Bless and Never Alone!
Idina

1 comment:

Judi said...

It was like 76 degrees where I live..how sad for Christmas, huh??
I had a pretty good christmas, too..we had a lot of fun..my sister got a small camcorder and we've already had a lot of fun with it...we played some ballderby..
That's cool about the Narnia thing..I doubt I could ever do something like that...
-Judi