Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving!

Well, it's almost Thanksgiving day! So, I thought I would make a quiz to say what I am thankful for...and then tag some people to do it too! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Araken said...
What is redneck golf?


It's two things that look like little fences and are so many feet away from one another. There are also ropes about a foot long with golf balls on either end. You throw the ropes and try to get them around the fence thing. It's fun!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
20 things I am thankful for:

1. That I live in a Christian home
2.That I have a God that I can turn to when I need help
3.Family
4.That I was born in a free country
5.All of my AMAZING friends
6.That our family is healthy
7.Freedom of Religion
8.Freedom in general :)
9.Me and my sister's close relationship
10.A roof over our heads
11.homeschooling
12.My church
13.Swords Class :) LOL
14.That I have a mom willing to drive all over so we can go to play auditions
15.All of my blogger pals! :D
16.Electricity!!!!!! (yeah, judi. i am hyper again)
17.We never go hungry
18.My family is loving
19.My Youth Group
20.THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!! :):D:):D

Okay, so I am tagging: Arakan, Judi, Paris, and Flinn! It was sort of hard to think of 20 things. I just plopped some stuff down there on a few on them. It is amazing how selfish America is! I really need a holiday like Thanksgiving to remind me how blessed I really am!

God Bless and Never Alone!
Idina

3 comments:

Araken said...

Redneck golf, eh? Hmmm...I AM going to North Carolina tomorrow...

Judi said...

Finally!! An update!! I love it when you're hyper...:)
I should do this..I think I will..it was a cool list..I have pretty close relationships with all my sisters (i got 3 of them)..:)
-Judi

Danielle Diez - Maiden of Emmanuel said...

Heyy! I don't know if I've commented or not on your blog, but I decided to now!
I'm part of the YCF too, and I didn't know you were (and that we had so many members), so yeah.
You have really great posts! Keep up the good work,
~Bookie