Monday, November 10, 2008

Cleanliness, Facebooks and Choices...OH MY!!!

I have been working on cleaning out my room all day long! AHG! I chose to just becuase I am so tired of all of my un-needed things! Plus, I wanted to mature it up a little bit. :) I actually really like to clean things out, I just don't like the time it takes to do it! It is so amazing what you can find just by a quick clean. I had lost a necklace and a ring and I found them both! Moving on....
I just got a facebook today! *claps hands* I am sooooo excited! I have wanted one for a VERY long time! I am still trying to figure it out but it is so fun!
I was wondering if you guys/girls could just pray for my family. We are trying to make some decisions and they are kind of scary so we need prayer!
That's all for now! My posts keep getting shorter and shorter! LOL Well...later!

God Bless and Never Alone!
Indina

7 comments:

Judi said...

Ah..cleanliness..i've heard of that before...excellent..
I'll be praying for you and your family. Good luck with the choices.
I recently got my facebook, too..they're a lot of fun. All the people i know on there except for one are all people i've met from blogs..it's weird..
-Judi

Araken said...

No...Another has succumbed to the temptations of facebook! Gasp! We must all pray for your inner healing...just to make me feel better about myself...!

IdinaTook said...

LOL! um...thank you? :)

Really? All of my friends are church friends or friend friends! Or people that I kind of sort of know. I don't have any blogging pals. :(

Judi said...

really?? It is so hard for me to talk to other teens in person, so i prefer blogger peoples..it's so weird..i know..
You know, if you're just dying for a blogging friend on Facebook, you can add me..I don't mind..if you don't want to, that's cool..
-Judi

IdinaTook said...

That would be cool! I'll have to talk to my mom though...I don't know if she'd want all my info to be out there. It's not you! I'll have to ask her.

IdinaTook said...

She doesn't care! We can be friends!

Judi said...

Okay..this is awesome..i love my blogging friends..
My name is Judi Weiss on my picture up there, I'm a blonde and i'm wearing a black shirt..should be descriptive..i'll add you as soon as you find me. :)
-Judi