Saturday, November 8, 2008

Stuff

Okay...So Flinn's birthday is today! YAY! We aren't doing a whole lot until the party. One of our friends is coming over and our parent's are giving her their present tonight. They have this thing that they do where I don't get to know what they got her so VERY unfortunately I can't tell you what it is.
WARNING: This is basically going to be a ton of ramblings! If you get bored easily...do not read on! :)
I started Hip-hop again last Tuesday. It was so much fun! Lot's more stretching than normal which was so great! My stomach muscles were killing the next morning but it was so worth it because I seriously needed to get in shape! LOL
Prince Caspian comes out on the 2nd of December and I am soooo excited! There was a link that had a little part of the bloopers on it and they wre funny! I'll put the link of there later but our friend just got here!

God Bless,
Indina

3 comments:

Araken said...

Happy belated birthday to Flinn!

Judi said...

Sorry I'm late...I've been off line all weekend..sorry..
So..happy birthday (belated) to Flinn...
And Hip-hop sounds cool, but tough..let me know how the rest of it goes..
-Judi

IdinaTook said...

I will :)