Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Journey At Home

Journey to the Center of the Earth starring Brenden Fraser, Anita Briem, and Josh Hutcherson came out of theaters on the 28th of October! Now out in 2-D and 3-D, you can take the same adventure and see the same things as if you were really there from the comfort of your own home!
That's what the commercials say (basically) and they are so right! That is my favorite movie of all time other than Prince Caspian. I got it the day it came out and I have already watched it twice (once in 2-D once in 3-D). I am not like Flinn and will do that with just any movie either so be amazed! LOL! The only thing that isn't so cool is that the commentary is just Brenden Frazier and the
3-D isn't as cool as when you see it in theaters (which is expected). The rest is so neat! The features are Brenden Fraser and Director Eric Brevig commentary, A World Within Our World (theories about what is beneath the planet's crust), Being Josh (What a day with 12-year-old Josh Hutcherson is like), How to make Dinosaur Drool (pretty self-explanitory), and Adventure at the Center of the Earth Challenge (some games on the dvd).
So, there you have it! A lot of info about the DVD that I am sure you didn't care to know! It is pretty interesting to watch, though. I saw all of them except the theory thing and the games. Haven't done those yet.
So, in summary, it was a great movie and if you haven't seen it you need to (araken :P) because it was VERY good and I thought it was pretty well made for a kinda kid, kinda not movie. I loved it! :D

God Bless and Never Alone,
Indina

P.S. Can you tell I'm a little sugar high tonight? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

3 comments:

Judi said...

Dude...you had more than just a little sugar high when you wrote this..you were quite excited..I still don't know yet whether or not i want to see this movie..how long is it??
-Judi

IdinaTook said...

I don't know...Hour and a half? I was pretty sugar high, huh?

Judi said...

you don't know??? You HAVE to know the time of a movie..it's a rule...
Yes, you were sugar high..
-Judi