Saturday, October 25, 2008

Finally an Update






I have just had the most Narnia-filled day of my life and I LOVED IT!!!!! As you may have guessed by now, I am a HUGE Narnia fan. One of my best friends had a birthday party yesterday and she too is obsessed with Narnia, so of course it was all Prince Caspian-d out. We acted out and filmed parts of the movie, spoke in British accents occasionally, had a birthday cake that had Narnia action figures all over it, played Narnia games, watched some Narnia, and had Narnia conversations! It was sooo fun! Call me crazy if you will...and I won't argue with you...but it was a blast!
As much fun as that was, it was also slightly depressing. See, we just found out that they are moving like two or so hourse away from us. That isn't a terribly long way, but we are so used to seeing each other all of the time it will just be weird and sad. :( We both do swordsclass together which mean we see each other at least once a week... "all that we know is about to change."
Back to a brighter subject...I have been asked to play guitar and sing in our JOY ministies at church. That will be sooo fun! JOY ministries is basically a Sunday school for kids with special needs like downs, autism (sp?), and things like that. It is soooo neat to see them worshiping God in their own way. But please just be praying that it goes okay and that I don't cause them to be bored to tears! LOL


One last thing: I thought you may want to see some of the pics from Mexico. This is a pic of the family we built for: This is the mission team and the family:

God Bless and Never Alone!
Indina

P.S. ~Araken: Am I really the first one? Cool! You're welcome!

1 comment:

Araken said...

Sounds awesome to me! And yes, you are the first one to follow my blog! Thanks!