Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sword Class

Well, you have heard me mention sword class a million times, I'm sure. I'm sure you have also heard me try and explain that it isn't REAL fighting but staged. So, here are some youtube videos made by some people who do it too! Now you can maybe have a visual of what it is. So, here are the random makings of our swordclass friends!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgRlVIgAFrg&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoitZWbUESo&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBLTj8dt2JA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ug7P6Lz0n4&feature=related

God Bless and Never Alone!
Indina

10 comments:

Judi said...

I've always kinda wanted to take sword class..but, just the sound of it...well, i'm not so sure how well my parents would agree...
-Judi
PS: Thanks for the comment on my blog...poems are a little hard for me to write sometimes...
PSS: I'm adding people to my blog list and i was wondering if i could link to you..some teens say their parents don't allow it, so i've decided to ask before i link anyone...

Araken said...

Oh my gosh, that is the coolest thing ever! how long did it take y'all to get that good? Have you or Flinn been a part of any such production?

P.S. Hows the Door Within Movie going?

IdinaTook said...

Yeah go ahead, Judi!

IdinaTook said...

Araken: My sister and I did a play but they haven't posted the video of it on youtube yet. It took us a year or so. It is so fun! Thanks for the coments!

Judi said...

Thank you.. :)
-Judi

Araken said...

When are they going to post it? I'll be sure to check it out. The ones already up (here comes a cool word) flabbergasted me and make me want to learn how to do that. Check out the Ryan vs. Dorkman (weird name, I know) videos on YouTube. They are the most incredible non-canonical Jedi swordfighting displays I have ever seen! In fact, I like 'em better than Star Wars fights!

IdinaTook said...

I'll have to do that! I am not sure when he plans to put them up there or if he does. But I'll ask him if he will next time I see him!

Araken said...

Alright!

Say, thanks for being the first person to follow my blog!

Judi said...

It's time for you to update...
-Judi

Judi said...

*sigh* Would you PLEASE update??
-Judi