Thursday, October 9, 2008

Mission Trip

Hey! I am officially in Mexico! I have been here since around four o'clock on Tuesday. It is really fun! I got to see the family we built a house for last trip and that was really neat! I may post pictures of them later if they don't mind. The streets here are totally full of water in some places from hurricaine IKE and some others are totally dry and cracked.
The kids here are so dirty and covered in mud in most parts of Mexico, but some of them are nice and clean and go to school every moring. It is so bad that they fight over one granolla bar. It is really sad. Ne praying for these people!
There is one boy who has an ear infection and had for a long time. We took him to a good Doctor here and she told them he needed medicine but for some reason the dad won't let him take it. I don't know why.
Another familyhas an 83 or so year-old grandpa that has a problem and can't walk. My dad can fix it, but they won't make the effort. Keep on praying! ;)

God Bless and Never Alone!
Indina

3 comments:

Araken said...

Will pray!

Judi said...

wow...i'm praying for them..and you guys. :)
-Judi

IdinaTook said...

:)