Friday, October 17, 2008

Nothing is going on so I am gonna ramble

So there is not a whole lot to say, so this will probably be the world's shortest post. You never konw. So...I auditioned for A Christmas Carol with my sister and we found out today that neither of us got the part. I've been turned down twice so I am getting a little discouraged but I'll keep on trying out anyways! I am going to see Flinn's play again today...they have had a few messups but they were all funny and I didn't get to see any of them so I hope that something funny happends today! Not something terrible, but funny! :) Well....I guess I'll leave it at that and try to seek out something to write about in future posts! LOL

God Bless and Never Alone!
Indina

1 comment:

Judi said...

Well...at least you have the guts to try out..i could never imagine...*shudder*
-Judi