Saturday, October 25, 2008

eight8eight8eight8!!!!

You can still read the post below, but I am doing this because I got tagged! This will be fun!

8 Books I've Read Recently
1. The Isle of Fire
2. The Restorer
3. The Ranger's Apprentice
4. The Moves Make the Man
5. A Young Woman after God's own Heart
6. Behind the scenes of Wicked (didn't finish it)
7. The Door Within
8. My Bible!!! (well, you know,not the whole thing in a day but it counts.)
8 Songs I Listen To Constantly
1.No Good Deed ~Wicked
2.O Holy Night ~ Barlow girl
3.The Call ~ Prince Caspian Soundtrack
4.This is Home ~ Switchfoot
5. Defying Gravity ~ Wicked
6. What is this Feeling? ~ Wicked
7. Jump ~ Krisskross (it's okay, you can laugh!)
8. Lothlorien ~ Lord of the Rings the Musical
8 Movies I Saw This Year
1. Wall-E
2. Journey to the Center of the Earth
3. Nim's Island
4. Kit Kittredge: An American Girl Mystery
5. The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
6. The Clone Wars
7. Nothin'
8. Nadda

8 TV Shows I Watch
1. I Love Lucy
2.Green Acres
3. Spongebob
4. Jane and the Dragon (again...you may laugh)
5. Extreme Home Makeover
6. The Clone Wars (laugh again if you will)
7. The Andy Griffith Show
8.Jon & Kate Plus 8
8 Things I Find Myself Saying
1. "We don't have time...we have to get the gate open!"
2. Excuse-a-moi?
3. Huh?
4. Holy Monkeys!
5. Uh...cha!
6. You're a funny peanut! (yeah...random)
7. That wasn't weird at all!
8. giggle giggle chuckle chuckle
8 Things I Learned This Year
1. My sister needs glasses
2. I like reading better than I thought
3. I love homeschooling
4. This girl who is basically my best friend is moving
5. Almost all of my fave actors are Scottish
6. I'll never get a book published if I don't write it... (that was paris but i agree so i left it! LOL)
7. Having a tooth growing in is painful
8. I LOVE NARNIA
8 People I Tag To Do This
1. Araken
2. Flinn
3. Judi
4. Jamin'
5. Ian
6. Eliot
7. SavedMonster
8. I don't know!

4 comments:

Araken said...

Ach, lass, an' wha ya be pickin' me? lol, I will respond if I can find the time!

Judi said...

I saw this on Paris' blog and wanted to do it...thanks for the tag! I'll fill it out next week, i think..if i'm not busy...
I also read your post from below, but i'm on the slow computer and will sometimes only let me leave one comment...irratating....
-Judi
PS: Thanks for the comment about Mr. Tracy...he's an awesome person.

IdinaTook said...

He sounds like it!

Araken said...

I still want to see journey to the center of the earth