Saturday, March 22, 2008

Tomarrow is sad!

Tomarrow is a very sad day...but before I get into all of that, let me say something kinda funny! (i have good news too!) When I was typing Tomarrow in the title, I almost typod and said Tomatto!

SAD: It is the last night of our Passion of the Christ preformance!!!

GLAD: I didn't mess up last night and I bet I won't tommarrow either! Thanx soooo much for all of the prayers!!!
And also...I thank God that I think my un-christian Grandpa was influenced by the play. (he is a stubborn man too)

NEWS: I am typing really fast because I am about to go to bed, so ekscuze any mess ups!
^
LOL!

Never Alone and God Bless,
Indina

P.S. It is a multiple-vote on the poles!

8 comments:

Sapphira Adi said...

I'm incredibly glad you did really well! It does stink that it is over, though! Never alone:) And, once again, welcome to the YCF! Happy Easter!

Sapphira

Camden said...

Happy Easter! Glad you did well and hope you continue to do well!

~Elliot

Ian said...

Happy Easter! Glad you had fun with the play!

:)Ian(:

~Just*Flinn~ said...

You were AMAZING!!! And to think Paul Baloche was watching us and we didn't even know it. AAHH!!!

Araken said...

Yay, go Indiana! Say, are you going to do a tour of your room like Flinn?

Say, who's this Paul Baloche?

Camden said...

Who's Paul Baloche? Are you serious?!!?!? Ok, I know that everybody has not heard of him, but I have!!! I believe he preformed at the church we used to attend in Michagen... He was there!?!?! That's really cool.

~Elliot

~Just*Flinn~ said...

Yes, he's from our area, and our worship leader is a good friend of his. The worship leader was Jesus in the play, so Paul showed up. To araken: He wrote songs like Hosanna, and The Kingdom of God; a lot of worship that we all know and love.

IdinaTook said...

Hmm...I think I shall give a room tour!