Friday, March 21, 2008

Prayer request

Hello!!!

I was hoping you could all pray for me...again. You are going to get tired of my prayer request, but I need them!!! I am in a play and I have a singing solo. I have already preformed 2x but I have messed up the words both times...the first preformance my mike didn't turn on until a few minutes after the first verse. I have two more times to do it so please pray that I remember everything. AAAAHHHHH!!!!

Never Alone and God Bless!

Indina

P.S. Does anyone know what my new avatar is supposed to be???



5 comments:

Sapphira Adi said...

Hello! Welcome to the YCF! This is the right blog, correct? :) Thanks for the compliment on my poetry. I will be praying! Never alone!

Sapphira

Camden said...

I'll be praying :) don't worry about any of it! There can never be too much prayer!!!

Ian said...

I'll be praying, too. AAaahhh...singing solos...my arch-nemesis!! :) I can't sing, and I can't say I'm comfortable on a stage...

:)Ian(:

Araken said...

Don't worry about it, God gave us a spirit of peace and a sound mind. Though I will pray, still.

~Araken~

IdinaTook said...

Thanx guys!