Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Star Wars play!!!

I think I have already posted about the Star Wars play that I am in...if not, I'm in one. We haven't had practice yet but we will soon because the preformance is on the 5th of October. I have to build a 25 or thirty move fight...something like that. I am an evil sith! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! The reason that I am telling you all this is because we have to come up with our own makeup/hair do ideas and so I was hoping for some creativeness! Any cool sith-ish make up or hair or anything ideas???? I am desperate! So let your creative juices flow!

God Bless and Never Alone,

Indina

2 comments:

Judi said...

I am not the one to comment on this...I have no idea what those things should look like...but, it's cool that you're in a play.

Oh, and on my blog, when i tagged all those people, there were other people i meant to tag, but couldn't remember. You were one of those ones, so i mentally tagged you, just didn't post it. Sorry. :)
-Judi

IdinaTook said...

LOL! Okay, it's fine!