Thursday, September 25, 2008

Back Again! And more random then EVER!!!!

Okay, so I could post sooner than I thought, but also kinda late still! :)
Thanks for trying to think of ideas Judi and Paris! All of you that didn't comment...SHAME ON YOU! jk ;)
Flinn and I finished the Isle of Fire book a week or so ago. It was soooo good! I don't know if Wayne Thomas Batson plans to write a third book or not, but I think he will! He leaves the end open and there are so many questions still un-answered, too many new characters to read more about, and stuff like that. I think what I am really saying is that they are just so good that I don't want them to end! Wayne HAS to write another one! So, I am happy and sad at the same time. :):
Moving on, what is everyone else reading? Now that we are done with the Isle of Fire, I am reading the Restorer. I am pretty along but not close to the end. So far it's really good!
Oh, and I have a friend that is kinda going through a tough time. He needs some prayers. I have another friend who is trying to earn enough support money to do something, although I don't know exactly what it is. So she needs prayer for that!
Our swords class starts again today! YAY! They took a break for the summer and it is finally starting again! I am sooo excited. Does anyone else have anything strang, exciting, or both to share? You are free to comment away if so! But only if you want to! ;)

God Bless and Never Alone,
Indina

6 comments:

Judi said...

Hi,
Let me think...I'm currently reading "The Scarlet Letter" and I just finished reading "Julius Ceaser" which was more interesting than I thought it would be. :)
-Judi
PS: I'm glad you like the title of my blog...you know, the initials of it spell job...and so i tell my friends that i have a job and some of them believe me.

Paris said...

You're welcome!

Judi said...

SOOO...Isn't it about time for you to updte????
-Judi

Araken said...

I just finished Eternity's Edge by Bryan Davis and can't wait until Isle of Fire!

Ian said...

BOOKS! BOOKS! BOOKS!

Books by those authors are so awesome...the problem is that you finish them so fast and then you have to wait so long for the next ones!!


Say, do you know why Flinn is not posting??

:)Ian(:

~Just*Flinn~ said...

I'm reading The Silmarillion...good book. I like history.

YAY FOR SWORDSCLASS!!