Monday, September 8, 2008

HELLO!!!

Hey! There's not a whole lot to say so I shall try to think of something....I am trying to get back into a blogging habbit! :)
Um...Oh yes!!! The Isle of Fire! Has anyone read it yet??? Our bookstore let it out early so me and my sister are reading it. I don't know when it was supposed to come out. But anyways, I think that it is REALLY good so far. I REALLY love it. If anyone else has read it...what do you think??? :)
Another thing that I thought of. We are doing Bible in school this year...and I have gotten in a REALLY bad habbit of forgetting to read my Bible. So I decided to wake up early and read it. I read it to myself, and then we did our Bible class too, and it is totally, awesomely crazy how much better I felt when I did take the time to do that. It made me a lot happier knowing I had spent time in the word and with God. It is really great!
I guess that's all. Thanks for your comments last time! They are appreciated! :D

Never Alone and God Bless,
Indina

3 comments:

Judi said...

Hey,
Thanks for the comment. Before the message starts at church, everyone kinda mingles for like 20 minutes, and I'm real shy so I started writing during that time. :D
No, I don't think I've ever read that book, who's the author?
-Judi

IdinaTook said...

The Isle of Fire? It's the second book to The Isle of Swords by Wayne Thomas Batson. It is good. :D

Ian said...

I SO want to read it!!!!!

:)Ian(: