Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ramblings

I just wanted to let everyone know that my friend finished his book a couple of days ago!!! YAY!!! *claps* He has been working on that for a LONG time. He is now going to try to publish it!!!
(His blog is The Constant Plight of Evan if you want to check it out)
And...I am learning lead guitar finally! It is sooo fun and I am learning a lot. I hope I can get really good! Does anyone else play lead? If so...I need tips! LOL
How has the school year been for everyone? Good I hope. I am actually really glad to start school. Not as happy as I am when summer rolls around....but I enjoy school. LOL
Does anyone take dance? JW. I take hip-hop...it is fun. It's about to start again so I thought I would share that.
Okay...I feel as though this is the most boring post to ever be posted on a blog so I am going to stop my senseless ramblings now.

Ged Bless and Never Alone!

Indina

P.S. My friend is crazy...WARNING just in case you go to his blog. lol

6 comments:

Judi said...

I didn't think this post was boring...
Lead guitar...that sounds awesome. I always wanted to learn guitar, mostly the electric one, but no such luck.
School, dude, I don't even want to talk about it. I've taken four quizzes this year so far and haven't done well on any of them.
I don't take dance, as in I don't know how to dance which I admit, being a girl, is kinda weird, but I've never taken it.
-Judi

Ian said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel about school and summer...

I'd kinda like to learn guitar, but I never have...I just started trying to re-teach myself to play the piano and recorder, both of which I took lessons in years ago and have almost completely forgotten!! :)

:)Ian(:

IdinaTook said...

LOL...I don't think it's weird that you don't dance! Some peeps just don't. My sister won't...Flinn. I actually get how yu feel. There are lots of people telling me to take ballet or modern and I am just not gonna go there. I know that I am not graceful enough! LOL

Judi said...

Hey,
Calling in a favor, since you love me so much...
Would you please just drop a comment on my friend's blog

http://competitorforchrist.blogspot.com

We're trying to make her post. A comment would be appreciated. Just tell her to update. :D
-Judi

Judi said...

I thought you said you were trying to get into the blogging habbit, what happened to that??
-Judi

IdinaTook said...

HEY! It hasn't been that long! LOL