Friday, February 29, 2008

RANDOMNESS!!!!!

Spiderwick Chronicles:
Good movie! VERY entertaining. I enjoyed it very much and I think that Jared is the coolest though Thimbletack is pretty cool too! I like that the twins are not exactly the same though I LOVE that they are like that with Nock and Bolt! It seems to fit better with them! what does everyone else who has seen it think of it?

Ok, well, the preformance is tomarrow(hip-hop) and it will be REALLY cool. There will be lot's of cool witnessing in the skit and all of the speeches. Testimnies shared and things like that. COOL!

Anyway...I am now on the DOOR WITHIN forum(sp?),though my name is different. I am thinking of changing it though. (it is Sir Aelic) is anyone else on the forum? (i know some of you are 'cause I've seen you!)


I wrote some on the forum's never ending story, but i am not too good at being creative in that area but hey...i tried!

Well, I am running out of randomness in words so I guess I shall throw down some silly stuff later! G2G!

P.S. The YCF ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

*jOsEpH* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*jOsEpH* said...

What is the plot of the film???
your blog is very interesting, i will see with more frecuency.

IdinaTook said...

PLOT: (2 joseph)

There are Goblins, Hobgoblins, and all kinds of other evil fantasy creatures trying to get this book that is full of ways to "take over the world" or somthing like that. It is in a house where 3 siblings and there mom have just moved and they have to try to protect said book.