Friday, February 8, 2008

The Chronicles of Narnia

I don't know about you, but I love the Chrinicles of Narnia! All of the books are soooo good and I REALLY hope the movies portray just what C.S. Lewis would have wanted.
My personal favorite is Edmund because, though he does make mistakes, I think that it takes more courage to do something wrong and make it right than to have never done any wrong in the first place. (not that i am saying to do wrong!) Not to mension he is simply REALLY cool!
Check out the pole and vote for your favorite Narnia character!

5 comments:

~Just*Flinn~ said...

I like Edmund a lot too, and I really enjoy watching the gradual change in him. But my favorite character since I was at least 7 was Peter. I still hold to him as the best!

saved monster said...

Edmund, then Lucy, then Peter, then Susan...

AND HOW COULD YOU MAKE US CHOOSE BETWEEN LOTR, STAR WARS, AND NARNIA????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think my point was made-either exclamation or period. Corny joke. :)

saved monster said...

sigh

They didn't put in all my punctuation.

let me assist:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Araken said...

Edmund is awesome, but Lucy has the most faith of the four. Hard choice.

Monster- the choice is simple: not star wars!

~Just*Flinn~ said...

What's wrong with Star Wars? Although Hayden Christiansen was terrible. I have to say though, LOTR is probably my fave.