Sunday, February 3, 2008

OverDrive weekend

OverDrive is a youth event where we went for the entire weekend and you just go to worship and grow in the word.
The topic was not judging others just by how you THINK they are or how they look. That topic seems almost cleshay(sp?) but I have a problem with that and I learned my lesson!
There were two boys at my youth who I thought were just REALLY annoying, and there is another boy who is the meanest kid on earth. The last one named threw a bananna at my friend's eye, (we were playing bananna football)and she had to sit out of the game. The boys who I thought were annoying asked for us to get 600 extra points. It wasn't just that, they did things like that the whole time and it was really cool to be taught about that and then see it working in my life. I have decided that before I judge anyone I will get to know them first.
LESSON LEARNED!

2 comments:

~Just*Flinn~ said...

Bravo! Judging people is easy to do sometimes.

saved monster said...

yes.

though i find it funny a book in the Bible is called Judges...
tehehehehehe
I love reaking havac!!!!!!

JK! I get what you say!