Saturday, July 19, 2008

Updates

Hello! Sorry it's been so long! Here are some of the answers to the questions you left on the last post...

Sapphira Adi said...
How was Washington, Indina?

Washington was amazingly cool. We got to see all of those National Treasure locations and the Tomb of the unknown soldier. That was pretty sweet. We saw all those cool monuments...my favorite was the Lincoln memorial. I was only half the height of his leg! :)

bookworm4god said...
hey there:) i was wondering since we're YCF buddies that if you could add my link to ur blog and i'll do the same??? i'm really trying to get to know practically everyone from YCF:D thanksso you liked the movie???? i sure did:)
June 9, 2008 7:16 PM


I'd love to leave your link on my blog...if I knew how. I adored the movie. Actually, we liked it so much we saw it again the other day. It never gets old.

Paris said...
Hey, IndinaTookOfMithegard! Have you read any of Wayne Thomas Batson’s books: The Door Within, The Rise of the Wrym Lord, The Final Storm, Isle of Swords, and the soon to be released Isle of Fire? If you haven’t, you don’t know what you’re missing! Check out Mr. Wayne’s blog: http://enterthedoorwithin.blogspot.com/ I’m doing this “review” for a Treasure Hunt Mr. Wayne is having. Come join us! If I was the first person to inform you about the contest, please mention that when you sign up. Thanks!


Yep! I've read them all! Except the one that's not yet out! :) I think I am too late for the contest. I have been on his blog before and have even been in one of the contests but the computer and I have grown more distant over the summer! :) I don't use it much.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Subject Change:

My sister's little puppy got bitten by a snake last night and she is really puffy. She's doing better, but we still have to watch her. I can post pictures later maybe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Subject Change 2:

Has anyone seen Journey to the Center of the Earth? My grandma took me and my sibling to see it a couple days ago! I loved it! That was one of those movies that I will definately buy when it comes out. Brenden Frasier, and Josh Hutcherson did very well I thought, and so did that girl...but I don't know her name. :D

Well, I think that's it for the updating for now! Sorry it's been so long! You may have even forgotten I'm on here! :)

Indina

6 comments:

Paris said...

You blogged! Yay!

Araken said...

Welcome back!

Sapphira Adi said...

I haven't been on in a little while, too! I'm glad Washington was fun!

Sapphira

Judi said...

Hi, I found you through Elliot..I think..ask anyone on blogger..they'll tell you I'm nosey. :)
What kind of snake did was the dog bitten by?
-Judi

~Just*Flinn~ said...

My dog is better! She's back to her cute little self.

~Just*Flinn~ said...

A copperhead.