Friday, May 16, 2008

Secrets

I just saw Prince Caspian! But, as my title states, I must keep all the increadible secrets and not tell anything. The only thing is that at first I thought I wouldn't like Caspian but in the end I think I do...he's just a little hard to figure out but I think I like him. :) Just to sum up the whole movie for y'all...


IT ROCKED!!!


Also, we got the game on the 15th, and let me tell you the graphics are better than the fist one. It's not only killing like a lot of games are now, though it does have killing in it. You have to slove puzzles and find things while you kill people. It's really fun. Flinn and I had to skip through the scenes that they show on there because we didn't want to spoil the movie, so I can't tell you a whole lot about that, but since that's part of the movie and not the game it doesn't matter! :)


God Bless and Never Alone!

Indina

P.S. Who's everyone's fave characters and why???

P.S.S. I think Flinn already asked this..but if anyone lives near Washington we may could meet! (if that's even okay)

18 comments:

IdinaTook said...

I like Edmund because I feel sorry for him and because I like seeing him grow. I think it's cool to watch him go from bad little trator boy :) to noble, faithful king! That's all folks!

Indina

Anonymous said...

I went to Caspian last night. I wish they would have kept it true to the book. I guess they had to make it more sensational to keep people awake.

Edmund was good and Caspian and Peter. I was hoping the one bad guy would go over to the good side. At least he didn't kill Peter during the dual.

Ian said...

I have the first Narnia game, but I got it after seeing the movie, so it was fine to watch all the scenes. I got pretty boring after a while, though....

The Giants at Bermuda were really, really annoying the first time. :)

:)Ian(:

IdinaTook said...

DUDE!!!! TELL ME ABOUT IT!!! sweetness...that was kinda random. my friend is hitting me in the head with a stick...the other group hugged me...I hate that. :P
:)

God Bless and Never Alone,
indina

Jamin said...

I saw Prince Caspian at midnight, but it kept awake the whole time. My favorite character had to be Peter because he was a person who didn't want to wait on Aslan (God), and I can connect with that.

Araken said...

Ian- Bermuda? You mean Beruna?

My favorite character is Reepicheep. He is funny, chivalrous, and loyal to the core.

Sapphira Adi said...

Did you see my pic on Bryan Davis' blog? If not, scroll down a ways and you'll see me:)!

Ian said...

Araken - thanks for the correction. I haven't played in months...and I always get that mixed up...:)

:)Ian(:

Araken said...

Strivin'- you mean General Glozelle? Yeah, I like him.

Sapphira Adi said...

I am going to see Prince Caspian on Saturday!

Araken said...

Can I leave a review here for Bryan Davis's contest, please?

Danielle Diez - Maiden of Emmanuel said...

hey there:) i was wondering since we're YCF buddies that if you could add my link to ur blog and i'll do the same??? i'm really trying to get to know practically everyone from YCF:D thanks
so you liked the movie???? i sure did:)

Sapphira Adi said...

Oooooh! I just saw Prince Caspian! It was great!!!!!

Sapphira

~Just*Flinn~ said...

I tag you! See my blog for details!

Paris said...

I tagged you!!!

~Just*Flinn~ said...

Wayne Batson's treasure hunt has begun! The Door Within series are amamzing...those who haven't read them need to! They are some of my all time favorite books ever!

Paris said...

Hey, IndinaTookOfMithegard! Have you read any of Wayne Thomas Batson’s books: The Door Within, The Rise of the Wrym Lord, The Final Storm, Isle of Swords, and the soon to be released Isle of Fire? If you haven’t, you don’t know what you’re missing! Check out Mr. Wayne’s blog: http://enterthedoorwithin.blogspot.com/

I’m doing this “review” for a Treasure Hunt Mr. Wayne is having. Come join us! If I was the first person to inform you about the contest, please mention that when you sign up. Thanks!

Sapphira Adi said...

How was Washington, Indina?