Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Prince Caspian pics

NINE DAYS!!! Shall we all spaz? I SHALL!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, sorry I am VERY hiper right now. Here are some quotes from Edmund, Peter, and Lucy...I don't know any Susan. There are some Caspian ones too!


"It's king Edmund actually." ----Edmund (obviously)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"That's the worst of girls, never carry maps in their heads." ---Peter

"That's because our heads have something in them!" ---Lucy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I thought you would be older." ---Caspian

"Well, if you feel that way we can come back in a few more years." ---Peter

"No... it's just...you're not what I expected." ---Caspian

"Neither are you!" ---Edmund
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, that's all of that, now it's picture time:





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the way, some of my commenter's names are cool, but I never know what they mean! If you would, can you post the story behind your name?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched Spider-man 3 for the first time this weekend! As my friend Big Jawa said, "The dancing was the scariest part in the whole movie." But other than that, I loved it. Harry is my fave so when he was run through it made me really sad! D: Has anyone other than me noticed that he is a weird mix of Haydan Christianson and Heath Ledger? (IDK if I spelled the names right) I think that 3 is the best one...then 2...then 1. Well, g2g. Thanx for your quote BJ!

CUL8TR!!!!

God Bless and Never Alone,







Indina

6 comments:

Sapphira Adi said...

I loved the second quote!!!!!!! That was really funny! I'm so hyped about the movie! The pics were awesome. The story behind my pen name is because it's the name of my favorite character in Eye of the Oracle and Enoch's Ghost. I was onyl kidding about the good looks picture, by the way. But I hope I cans till get a pic with Bryan Davis!

Sapphira

IdinaTook said...

I know you were kidding! I hope you can too!

~Just*Flinn~ said...

Awesome quotes! Awesome pics! I believe you know my reasoning!

Camden said...

Those quotes are funny, hearing them in the movie will make me laugh! Wow, I didn't realize that it's coming out that soon!!! I can hardly wait!

~Elliot

The reasoning behind my name was made by my parents...

IdinaTook said...

Good reason, Elliot!!!

God Bless and Never Alone!

Indina

Paris said...

The story behind my name is NOT Paris Hilton and I will smack the next person who ever asks me that! Sorry, had to vent :)

My real name's Paris and my last name's unknown to the bloggy world. My parents picked my name. Wish they'd named me Alex though :(