Friday, April 4, 2008

SAGE

Hello!

We...meaning me and Flinn, are going to a girls ministy called SAGE. (sorry, i can't tell you what it stands for. i forgot) It will be REALLY fun I think...though it kinda landed at a bad time. We are missing 2 things!

1) Our steel swords class

2) Three of my guy pals are in a play this weekend and because of SAGE we can't see it. Darn. They will all be in tights! TEE HEE! (it's a peter pan ballet and they are doing sword fighting.)

But anyway..."what exactly is SAGE?" You may ask. Well, it is where a ton of girl from different churches get together and just worship. I LOVE worship. It rules and...oh darn. Can't finish. My friend is here. More Later and I suppose by then I shall tell you how it went! SORRY.

Never Alone and God Bless,

Indina

11 comments:

Araken said...

Why can't you reveal the words specified by the acrostic?

Tights...oh boy, lol. My school just did peter pan. I didn't get to see it either, though.

Can anyone tell me if POTC is like...ok to watch? I'm not into people getting their arms ripped off, and I don't get thrilled at the sight of blood. However, I was at this art competition/gallery today and saw a part of CotBP on a friend's iPod. It looked ok, but what about the rest?

Ian said...

I think the first one is the best -not so obsessed with wierd freaks and gross stuff. Just people walking around as skeletons when the moon shines on them...and lots of sword/cannon fighting. Also, one of the rare movies without any actual swearing!

:)Ian(:

IdinaTook said...

I forgot what SAGE stands for...sorry! I wouldn't suggest the third POTC but the others are OK. I like the first one....i could TOTALLY live without seeing the 2nd one ever again even though I didn't hate it.

Sapphira Adi said...

Araken- What is POTC? If it has blood and people's arms get ripped off, it doesn't sound like my kind of movie:)

Indina- SAGE sounds really cool. Let us know when you figure out what it stands for. Try asking Flinn. She might know:)

Sapphira

~Just*Flinn~ said...

Pirates of the Caribbean! I LOVE it, although I will say the third one is the most gore filled. But to complete the trilogy, you have to see it. I love it to death!

~No cause is lost if there is but one fool left to fight for it.~

*Will Turner

Flinn

Sapphira Adi said...

My dad is incredibly strict about the movies I watch. I wasn't allowed to see Pirates of the Caribbean because it was rated PG-13. I still can't see it even though I'm almost fourteen! lol.

Sapphira

saved monster said...

Salvation, Application, Growth, Evangilism...that's what I believe it stands for!

Sapphira Adi said...

Maybe that's what SAGE stands for.............

Araken said...

[strokes chin] Hmmm...yes, that could be a most probable possibility...

~Just*Flinn~ said...

LOL! I love that Hello, my name is Peter Pevensie thing! hee hee

IdinaTook said...

Thanks Monster my increadibly correct friend!!!