Monday, April 28, 2008

Long time no write




I am sooo sorry! It's been a LONG time since I have written! I have been busy with school and family issues. As my sister posted, my Grandpa...Pepaw died. He was really sick, but it was OK because we know he was a Christian. The first thing a lot of our friends and stuff said was that now he was with his wife, but more than that he's with God now and even though I loved my Memaw and that's a cool thing, imagine seeing God!!! she sighs longingly. :)


Now, to be completely and utterly off subject, it is only 17 days until Prince Caspian!!! WOO!!!! For those of you who have DISH network (if it works the same) The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe is comming on this week and there will be a new, never before seen commercial on it! Record it or something if you are like me...a little sponge for Prince Caspian stuff...soaking up every bit of info I can get.


Well, it's good to be back on this thing! G2G!




Never Alone and God Bless!


Indina

3 comments:

Jamin said...

I'm sorry about your grandpa. I know it hurts when that happens, even when all "what if's" are covered.

I can't wait to see Capspian too! I thought I wasn't going to make it when people explained to me that March isn't the same thing as May.

I found your blog through Elliot's blog, by the way.

Camden said...

WOW! It's coming up so fast! When I first heard that they were making a Prince Caspian (when the first one came out!) I just couldn't wait for it to come!!! It is sad when someone close to you dies, but it is reassuring to know that they were a Christian, so that whatever time you spend without them will be nothing once in Heaven with them.

~Elliot

IdinaTook said...

thanx for making me known Eliot!!! How do I put one of those lists on mine?