Tuesday, April 29, 2008

IDK! I'm just posting for no real reason!





Hmmm...what to say, what to say. (she pauses and thinks)
I guess I'll do my room tour! (Finally) Oh, speaking of which, has anyone other than Flinn and Eliot done one? If so, I need to check them out!


Enter the messy paradise of Indina The back veiw of my messy paradise
The wall to the right of my door
The rest of my wall...and a tree

Another right and WAM...my dresser

Follow the last wall and here is my night stand/dog bed

MY BED!!! I wish I could spend more time there...oh well.

Here are some of the paintings my Grammy did on my wall...she did the tree too. Thanks Grammy! lol :)











I did this one:

That's all folks!

God Bless and Never Alone,

Indina

3 comments:

Sapphira Adi said...

Coo bedroom! I need to do one of mine but my camera phone can't put pictures on the Internet unless I buy this hookup up thingy for thirty dollars. I spent all my money shopping. . . . . . . on books. And most girls would spend it on clothes. What a waste of money! lol! Just kidding! Cool post!

Sapphira

IdinaTook said...

I agree! I'd rather shop for more entertaining things!

Camden said...

I love the wall paintings! Cool room, Indina!