Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Heroes with Hangups

(1)Rayhab(sp?) was a prositute and that is the lowest of low.

(2)She lied to save 2 men who were spys for Isreal.
(
3)The reason she had faith in God was because she heard the stories of the parting of the Red Sea and she heard that God had completely destroyed two kings.

(4)When the Isrealites did the battle of Jerico her life was spared because she saved two spys. Cool Huh?

(5)The thing I like about her was that it doesn't seem like she said, "Yay, my life is saved now let's go back to my old habbits." It seems like she is influenced by that and she really changed all of that.

SIDE NOTES
I want to be told that the world was not worthy of me, and in Hebrews in the 'Bible hero hall of fame' (sort of) it says that she was in that list. I think that if somebody who had that many issues can be in there than I can most certainly be encouraged by that. Somebody as bad as her is in the geneology of Christ. WOW! The lowest of low in the geneology of the highest of high.

DID U KNOW?
Did you know that it has been archelogically proven that the walls of Jerico collapsed in on itself. BIBLICAL PROOF! You gotta luv it.

1 comment:

IdinaTook said...

thank u for your comments!