Thursday, June 4, 2009

Summer!!!

Hey! This is just a fun post because I am feeling VERY happy that it's summer!!! I am SO excited!!!
Not sure what I'll be doing for vacation...but I do know that in about two weeks, we are heading to some theater in Texas to watch Wicked!!! It's an awesome, awesome musical!!! Highly recomend it!!! We may go to some old 80's concerts: Stryper and Journey. Stuff like that!
Anywho...I just wanted to see what all you guys are doing this summer???
Also, feel free to comment a shout for joy that school is out: I think I'll do that now... YYYIIIIPPPEEE!!!!! (And yes, Judi-I am hyper again! haha!)

God Bless and Never Alone!

Idina

5 comments:

Araken said...

That's wicked!

I'm going back to Brazil for the 3rd time, I'm going to work on my novel, and I'm going to get into jogging again! I've already started the last two!

Have a great summer!

Judi said...

You get to go see Journey!! That is an awesome band. I love the 80s.
-Judi

Camden said...

It's good to hear from you Idina!Sounds like some fun summer events!

Camden

Sapphira Adi said...

That's awesome! I hope you have a great summer! Mine has been a whirlwind so far!

IdinaTook said...

Araken~ AWESOME!!!

Judi~ I love em' too! LOL

Camden~ Yeah! Thanks for the comment!

Adi~ Good whirlwind or bad?