Monday, March 30, 2009

What's your favorite ______?

Okay, so the rules are the same as every other one of these things: Copy. Paste. Answer. Tag. Here we go! :D

1. What's your favorite school subject? Math!

2. What's your favorite movie? Miss Potter!

3. What's your favorite Bible verse and why? Isaiah 41:10; It's encouraging!

4. What's your favorite day of the week and why? I like Friday because it means I get to stay up all night with the best sista EVAH! :P

5. What's your favorite color (yeah, I know that's a lame question-so typical! :P)? I LOVE YELLOW!!!

6. What's your favorite band? That is an EVIL question! There are so many! Hmm...probably Barlow Girl!

7. What's your favorite kind of music? BROADWAY MUSICALS!!!! I am also a huge fan of music devoted to the praise of our Lord Jesus Christ!!!!

8. What's your favorite book? The Door Within, what else? :D

9. What'r you planning to do after this? EAT FOOD! YUM!

10. Who'r you tagging?

Judi, Eliot and Araken!

6 comments:

Shelby said...

Hehe! That looks like fun. So how are you doing these days?

Anonymous said...

I know, hobbits are so cute! I love Pippin, Merry, Sam, Frodo... oh, and we musn't forget Bilbo and his awesome penmanship! :)
I wish I coudl write like a hobbit...
I'm following you, now, by the way :) I like your blog!
I could make you a header with Bag End or something, if you want! I could do a hobbit(s)

Anonymous said...

I love Barlow Girl, too! :)
"You fool of a Took!" Just joking!!!
But you DO say you're a Took...
BTW, I liked the movie about Beatrix Potter, too! Renee Zellweger did a great job, and I've always loved Beatrix Potter!

Camden said...

Thanks for tagging me Indina! The post is up now.

~Elliot

IdinaTook said...

Ellie- I am doing great...and VERY busy! lol :D How are you?

Eaewen- A header would be cool! Pippin is totally my favorite Hobbit, but I love them all! I SO wish I could wite like a Hobbit too! Thanks for following me! :D:D:D
Renee did do a great job! Ewan McGregor didn't do bad himself! :P

Eliot- Sure thing! Can't wait to see your answers!

Shelby said...

Ditto on the busy! lol. Hopefully I will be able to write long and eloquently this weekend. lol.

I am great, though.