Saturday, February 7, 2009

Princess/Squire

Okay, you are probably all tired of my endless prayer requests and play talk, but you're just going to have to deal with it and read my post about both this time! ;) jk
The play has only five more rehearsals before opening night. (SCARY!!!) The problem is that all of the girls have to do this sing-dance thing which is REALLY long and hard. The guys have to do this rap which is also REALLY hard. We are not able to practice on a stage at all and so we don't really know where or when to go onstage. It's getting pretty stressful to me and to the dirrector. She's very worried. As many prayers as can be spared would be amazing. Satin is trying to stop us from getting this very important message across but God willing it won't hurt anything. We simply need PRAYERS!!! The play as is has lasted 3 hours each practice and if we have to cut things out it will be more confusing and stressful.

God Bless and Never Alone!
Idina

6 comments:

Judi said...

I'll be praying for you! :)
Good luck with rehearsals..
-Judi

IdinaTook said...

Thanks, Judi!!!

Shelby said...

God will work it out. After all, you are performing the play to His glory. Prayers are with you all! What part do you have?

Araken said...

That sounds like fun! I will pray for success

IdinaTook said...

I play a swordfighter evil knight thing, a flirt, and I sing...lol! Both of which are NOT my personality!!! I will be posting the play if possible once we do it. If we don't get the whole thing taped we already have the Dragon Rap. Thank you all soooo much for the prayers!!!!

Shelby said...

Cool! I love singing...well, to myself. Singing in front of people by myself poses a problem sometimes. Prayers that everything will go well!