Monday, January 5, 2009

Hello all! Okay, so it's 2009 and time for New Years Resolutions. I don't normally do those, but this year I decided I really needed to spend more time in the word and really seeking God. That's what my resolution was to do this year. I do find it hard to stop and take the time to read my bible though, so I was wondering if a few of you guys could keep me accountable? Just comment or something and ask me if I've been doing it?
But I'd like to know what all of your other resolutions are! Care to share? '
How did you all spend your New Years? We had cousins at our house...we made it to around 2:30! Did you guys make it to 12:00?
Well...gotta run!

God Bless and Never Alone,
Idina

3 comments:

Judi said...

I'm trying to read the Bible through in a year for 2009..so I know what you mean about needing a little bit of...checking up on..
I'm not really sure about my New Year's Resolution's yet..I've got a few that I put in here

http://realteenfaith.com/2008/12/30/real-issue-just-do-it/

-Judi

Paris said...

We had cousins over too. I babysat on New Years Eve till about 3:00 AM, so I was awake watching the "I Love Lucy" Marathon on TV!

IdinaTook said...

Sweet! I wish I had watched the I Love lucy marathon!